Friday, August 3, 2012

What's this all about?



I'm starting this blog because I think of things everyday that I think would be of interest to the budding acupuncturist/entrepreneur/business owner. Also, I have twice been asked to speak on a panel for the practice management class at Southwest Acupuncture College and the instructors never leave us enough time to answer all the questions students have.
What I have to say here is not meant to be taken as gospel, just my opinions and notes from along my journey. Things I wish someone would have shared with me when I was starting out. I promise to be as candid as I can.
I welcome your questions and ponderings.
Onward and upward!





 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,

    I love the blog! I'm currently a student at SWAC; I graduate next summer and it's always nice to get people's insight into the business side of things (as you know we don't get too much of that at school). I look forward to seeing more!

    I started a blog when I started school, more story centered (until I have a practice?), it's been a while since I've written (go through ups and downs with writing) - check it out:
    http://alimentalpathways.wordpress.com/

    Best,
    Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going back to my hometown in Wyoming (population 25,000). Just curious why you think starting a practice in a place like this (Nome was your example) is a bad idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent question! Please see my reply in todays exciting installment: "Hometown Wyoming Pop. 25,000"

      Delete